Sun, Jul 29th 2018
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Hosts Diplomatic Reception
- Thu, May 31st 2018 WORLD RENOWNED FILIPINO PIANIST PERFORMS IN QATAR
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Launches Culinary Promotion in Qatar
- Wed, Mar 7th 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Conducts Initial 2018 Mobile Consular Outreach Services in Mesaimeer and Al Khor
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Advisory: Dissolution of the United Filipino Organizations in Qatar (UFOQ)
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Circular: National Heroes Day Holiday
- Mon, Aug 6th 2018 Repost: Message of the President on the celebration of the 120th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence (Archived Original Signed Copy)
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Advisory: Fraudulent Company: Paysmart Limited Philippines ("Paysmart")
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Circular: Philippine Airlines Buwan ng Wika Poster Making Contest (Please see Revised Guidelines and Mechanics)
The Philippine Embassy in doha supports the celebration of the 2018 Autism Consciousness Week Celebration which will be held from 14 to 20 January 2018.
The theme of this year's celebration is: "From Awareness to Acceptance, Accomodation, Appreciation."
In celebration of the 2018 Autism Consciousness Week Celebration, the Embassy is postng the following materials for the information and reference of all our Kababayans in Doha and surrounding areas:
1) Tarpaulin design for the 2018 Autism Consciousness Week Celebration:
2) Autism Society Philippines (ASP) advocacy campaign website:
The Philippine Embassy in Doha supports the celebration of the Maritime and Archipelagic Nation Awareness Month (MANA Mo) from 01 to 30 September 2017.
The theme of this year's celebration is: "Ang dagat ay buhay, pangalagaan ang MANA Mo."
In celebration of MANA Mo, the Embassy is posting the following materials for the information and reference of our Kababayans in Doha and surrounding areas:
1) "MANA Mo" video link and above official logo: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4m7p9gjxvhiv4e7/AAAV_dzb6DOr7YvHpUfp9Ed1a?dl=0&preview=45-sec+vid_WMV+Ver.wmv
2) Campaign poster to support the Philippine candidature for the IMO Council under Category C:
3) Press Release on the IMO's approval of the designation of the Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park (TRNP) as a Particularly Sensitive Sea Area (PSSA):