Sun, Jul 29th 2018
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Hosts Diplomatic Reception
- Thu, May 31st 2018 WORLD RENOWNED FILIPINO PIANIST PERFORMS IN QATAR
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Launches Culinary Promotion in Qatar
- Wed, Mar 7th 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Conducts Initial 2018 Mobile Consular Outreach Services in Mesaimeer and Al Khor
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Advisory: Dissolution of the United Filipino Organizations in Qatar (UFOQ)
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Circular: National Heroes Day Holiday
- Mon, Aug 6th 2018 Repost: Message of the President on the celebration of the 120th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence (Archived Original Signed Copy)
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Advisory: Fraudulent Company: Paysmart Limited Philippines ("Paysmart")
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Circular: Philippine Airlines Buwan ng Wika Poster Making Contest (Please see Revised Guidelines and Mechanics)
The Philippine Embassy in Doha supports the celebration of the 15th Cerebral Palsy Awereness and Protection Week which will be held from 16 to 22 September 2018.
The theme of this year's celebration is: "A Better World for Persons with Cerebral Palsy - Love + Unerstanding + Support = Make A Difference."