Sun, Jul 29th 2018
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Hosts Diplomatic Reception
- Thu, May 31st 2018 WORLD RENOWNED FILIPINO PIANIST PERFORMS IN QATAR
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Launches Culinary Promotion in Qatar
- Wed, Mar 7th 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Conducts Initial 2018 Mobile Consular Outreach Services in Mesaimeer and Al Khor
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Advisory: Dissolution of the United Filipino Organizations in Qatar (UFOQ)
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Circular: National Heroes Day Holiday
- Mon, Aug 6th 2018 Repost: Message of the President on the celebration of the 120th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence (Archived Original Signed Copy)
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Advisory: Fraudulent Company: Paysmart Limited Philippines ("Paysmart")
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Circular: Philippine Airlines Buwan ng Wika Poster Making Contest (Please see Revised Guidelines and Mechanics)
Ambassador Alan L. Timbayan discusses good cultural relations between the Philippines and Qatar with the Head of the Qatar Charity
Maghrib Prayer participated in by Ambassador Alan L. Timbayan, members of the PMF and officials from Qatar MOI.
12 May 2017, Doha - PHASE Qatar safety instructors Mr. Julius Agujar and Mr. Dario Recuelo illustrates basic ergonomics principals and the importance of emergency preparedness planning in the workplace and at home. These are among the several topics discussed during the module 2 session of the health and safety training series conducted by the Philippine Embassy in Qatar for all its personnel in collaboration with the Philippine Association of Safety Engineers (PHASE), a local Filipino community group professionally licensed to conduct health and safety trainings.