Sun, Jul 29th 2018
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Hosts Diplomatic Reception
- Thu, May 31st 2018 WORLD RENOWNED FILIPINO PIANIST PERFORMS IN QATAR
- Thu, May 31st 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Launches Culinary Promotion in Qatar
- Wed, Mar 7th 2018 PHL Embassy in Doha Conducts Initial 2018 Mobile Consular Outreach Services in Mesaimeer and Al Khor
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Advisory: Dissolution of the United Filipino Organizations in Qatar (UFOQ)
- Sat, Aug 11th 2018 Embassy Circular: National Heroes Day Holiday
- Mon, Aug 6th 2018 Repost: Message of the President on the celebration of the 120th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence (Archived Original Signed Copy)
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Advisory: Fraudulent Company: Paysmart Limited Philippines ("Paysmart")
- Fri, Aug 3rd 2018 Embassy Circular: Philippine Airlines Buwan ng Wika Poster Making Contest (Please see Revised Guidelines and Mechanics)
DOHA 27 July 2018 — The mobile outreach team of the Philippine Embassy in Qatar offered Overseas Voting Registration (OVR) services, and processed Social Security System (SSS) and Pag-IBIG applications at the religious compound in Mesaimeer Area.
A total of 95 applicants registered for overseas absentee voting, and around 175 availed of SSS and Pag-IBIG services and made other inquiries during the outreach activity.
The monthly OVR services, in addition to the regular registration services at the Embassy available during regular office hours, is conducted every third Friday of the month in collaboration with local organizations.
This is part of the Embassy’s ongoing efforts to encourage all qualified Filipinos in Qatar to register or to reactivate their record as absentee voters. The monthly services also aim to bring convenient and accessible services during the weekends and holidays to Filipinos in Doha and surrounding areas.
The Embassy advises Filipinos who wish to avail themselves of its services in future mobile consular outreach to observe local customs and regulations of venue.
Registration as an overseas absentee voter for the Senatorial and Party List Elections in May 2019 will end on 30 September 2018.
Schedules and details for succeeding mobile absentee voting registration and consular outreach missions will be announced by local Filipino community partners and via the Embassy website http://www.dohape.dfa.gov.ph/ and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PHinQatar.